Life Skills is a 5-week virtual psychoeducational course to help you challenge unhelpful thinking and behaviour and make positive changes to your life. By the end of the course, you will have a better understanding of:
· Anxiety, depression, and related problems
· How your thinking affects your mood and behaviour
· How negative moods and behaviours are maintained
· How to challenge unhelpful thinking
· How to develop and use a range of strategies to help you manage mood and behaviour
For more details, please visit Mid Kent mind’s website.