Mid Kent Mind are delighted to share that we are working with our colleagues at West Kent Mind to offer a five-week psychotherapy course known as ‘Life Skills’. By the end of the course, you will have a better understanding of:
- Anxiety, depression, and related problems
- How your thinking affects your mood and behaviour
- How negative moods and behaviours are maintained
- How to challenge unhelpful thinking
- How to develop and use a range of strategies to help you manage mood and behaviour
Spaces on these courses are limited, and we hope that people will be able access these courses and experience the benefits which they bring with them. All of these spaces are available free of charge, but they are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Click here for more details: https://www.maidstonemind.org/life-skills/